• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Z8i 3.5-28x50 4AI Reticle Like New

CONineballer

Scope Like Brand New along with their BTF (Ballistic Turret Flex) which gives you the ability to quickly dial in elevation without having to count clicks. I have the 3/4/5 rings for this. It has daytime and twilight switch for illumination and has a digital switch built in to turn illumination on/off depending on what angle the gun is at. This allows you to leave the illumination switched on but not illuminating while sitting or standing with the rifle down, then immediately turn the illumination on when you bring the gun into firing position. The cheapest I have seen this scope is $3700 and an additional $300 for the BTF.

I do not have the box or any of the paperwork unfortunately!!

Asking $ 3300.00 shipped and insured to your door!!

Swar1c.jpg
Swar2c.jpg
swar3c.jpg
swar4c.jpg

If you would take 2800.00 I'm in I just don't have that much to spend right now I understand if you can't had to ask would you take a Christensen Arms Ridgeline 300WSM as partial trade ?

I ended up using the rings on another rifle, I will let this go for $2900 shipped!

I do not have the box or the standard turret, but it does have the ballistic flex turrett

Greg