• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42 with Ballistic Turret - SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Vette

For sale is a Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42 that my hunting partner purchased new. He immediately sent it off and had Swarovski install a ballistic turret, which is a $200 option. I have copies of the paperwork that will go to the new owner.

This scope was mounted on a braked 338 WM using Burris Signature rings, so there are no ring marks at all. It was only shot from the bench and never taken into the field. It was purchased for a "some day" brown bear hunt in Alaska, and the owner has decided to go a different direction with the rifle.

The scope appears as new, and for all intents and purposes really is. It may be the only one in existence with the factory installed ballistic turret in a non-illuminated model. Currently the scope retails new for $2000+ not including the ballistic turret, and the illuminated ballistic turret model is $3000+.

Price is $1850 shipped for the scope with all factory paperwork including the receipt for the turret, the original box, warranty card, cleaning rag, etc.

Please PM me if interested or if you need any additional information.

Attachments

• Z6.jpg
    Z6.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10
  • open box.jpg
    open box.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 10
  • box end 1.jpg
    box end 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 11
  • ballistic turret.jpg
    ballistic turret.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 9
  • paperwork.jpg
    paperwork.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 9
  • box top.jpg
    box top.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 8
Re: Swarovski Z6 1.7-10x42 with Ballistic Turret - reduced $1650

Reduced to $1650 shipped.

This is hundreds of dollars off from what you'd spend to purchase this new and have a turret installed.

Status
Not open for further replies.