• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Z5 3-18x44 with the Ballistic Turret

thechamp

Bought this scope new in October for my mule deer hunt. Sighted the rifle in and took it hunting. Killed my buck at roughly 10 AM on the first morning. Other than shooting it here at the range it was 'hunted' less than 5 hours.

It was mounted in Del Rin ring reducers in 30 mm Blaser rings. They had left some dark lines on the tube but turned out they were material from the reducers and they wiped off with a Blitz cloth so the scope is as new. IMO the 44 mm objective really looks better on rifles than the 50 and 56 mm objectives. The tube is a 1" tube. For a 'lot of scope' it is a very sleek package.

The scope comes complete with the factory box, factory lens covers, all papers including warranty cards, etc. This scope weighs 15.9 ounces and is very versatile in that it'll cover most any hunting needs. From 3 power for walking to 18 power for those long shots or varmint hunting. I was very impressed with the ballistic turret system. For those who aren't familiar with the Ballistic Turret it allows you to sight your rifle in for whatever yards you want to and then you have 3 more 'sight in' spots on the top dial that allow you to select that yards you want those to be set on. The following video shows how easy it is. The ballistic calculator is on their website and you simply put in the round you're using or put in the load data if you're reloading and it'll give you the 'clicks' needed for each hold.

SCOPE IS SOLD!

Last edited: