Swarovski Z3/Z5 In Talley lows?

BoomFlop

Anyone know if a Swarovski Z3/Z5 50mm objective will work with Talley low rings on a Remington LTR?

Thank you!
Steve

I doubt it. I used Talley lows on a couple rifles with swaro Z3's and Z5's and 44mm objectives and there wasn't much extra room.

Dang! Thank you. I can't have my scope mounted any higher and still have a good cheek weld and don't want to drill my stock or mess with a strap on cheek riser.

Don't write it off on my expirience, let someone who had the 50mm objective chime in first. I know I'll be awfully close though!

I'll wait and see, hopefully some more people either confirm your experience or say that it is possible.

Thanks

I put a z5 with a 44 in talley lows on a cooper and it has very little room But, call Talley, they will give you a suggestion

Called them. Talked to someone that said he would have someone call me back....haven't heard from them....that was probably a week or two ago

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.