Swarovski Z3 scopes?

MTGunner

Have an opportunity to purchase a new Z3 in 3-12x50 for reduced price, $899.00, at local gun shop. Does anyone have one of these and would appreciate their valued opinion. Thanks in advance. MTG

The only drawback for me would be the lack of side focus and fixed parallax. Z5/Z6/X5s have it.
I have a Z5 listed here with turret, level, and rings for sale if 5-25x isn't too much magnification for where you're hunting/shooting.

Have an opportunity to purchase a new Z3 in 3-12x50 for reduced price, $899.00, at local gun shop. Does anyone have one of these and would appreciate their valued opinion. Thanks in advance. MTG
I have the 3-9x36 Z3 and thing it's great! Most of the ranges I shoot at the lack of parallax adjustment doesn't bother me

had a z3 4-12x50 BT 4W and it was an excellent scope. very light weight and clear. went a different direction with the rifle and traded off the scope. I'd recommend it if the deal is good enough for sure.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.