• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski STS 65 20-60 Spotter in Like New Condition

LDHunter

***** SOLD *****

I have a Swarovski STS 65 20-60 spotting scope in Like New Condition with box. This is not the HD version and I'm not sure how important that is unless you intend to do some digiscoping. I'd like to get $1200 for it and I'd consider a trade for a NF 7-35x56 scope either NXS or ATACR. Of course I'd likely have to throw in some cash.

Here is a thread from the 24 Hour Campfire discussing the differences between the HD and non-HD spotters.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt.../topics/9053696/Swarovski_STS_vs_STS_HD_65_mm

I've never compared them side by side but from what I remember they were compared very favorably when I bought mine.

I have taken pics and will get them posted in a few minutes.

Last edited:
tumblr_pujad7Peth1rbxpn1o1_500.jpg

Note to everyone including the two offers that arrived last night. The little piece at the bottom of the mount belongs to my tripod so you don't get that piece. If you want to back out of your offers that's fine and sorry for the confusion.

I will take it. Please contact me asap
Just to clarify brguide did NOT get to buy this scope. My "thanks" message was answering the message before his that said "smokin deal" by Farmer Brown. The time stamps will show they were sent almost the same moment. Sorry brguide... Hope I didn't cause confusion....

Funds received... This spotting scope is now paid for in full and will ship out Monday or Tuesday.

I guess I should have asked for more. I haven't counted all the offers but there were quite a few... LOL

Now if anyone has a Nightforce 7-35x56 ATACR or NXS 8-32x56 they'd let go of let me know before I buy a new one. I know I'll have to throw in some cash. Please PM me because this scope is sold and there's been enough confusion surrounding it already. LOL