SWAROVSKI 'S NEW LAZER RF 1600 YD

Re: SWAROVSKI \'S NEW LAZER RF 1600 YD

Shawn,
We have three Leica 1200 in our group so have got a lot of field experience with that unit over the last couple of years. Will take the Swarovski out on the hunts with the same guys and 1200's, including my own.
Thanks for updating on the battery, I stuck the boxes away and the manual is still in it.
Sure like the bigger ocular and bright image. Start working with it tomorrow.

Any comments on battery life with the new Swarovski Lazer. The red circle in my unit seems to flicker a bit - goes slightly faded then returns in intensity - not sure if that is battery related but expect it might be. Gives very uniform and quick readings, picture quality is amazing even tho you are only using one eyepiece. Everyone who looks through it wants one.

Ian,
I have yet to replace the batt in mine. Mine flickers right after you press the button, then when you let off the button it flashes in scan mode, then comes back solid and bright. What was the longest distance you guys got with yours? I could not be happier with mine.

Shawn

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts