swarovski riflescope problem?

rufous

I have a Swarovski 3-9x36 A line scope. It has a focusing eyepiece that screws in and out to adjust focus. When it is either all the way in or all the way out it does not wobble. But when it is somewhere in between I can wobble it side to side, up and down and in and out by grabbing it and moving it. I did not think that it should do that. I called Swaroski USA and asked about that. They said I should send it in and they would check it out. Well they sent it back and it still wobbles. When it was mounted on my scope and I wobbled it I could clearly see that the reticle was moving around relative to the target. I wonder if the eyepiece moves from shot to shot slightly such that I am not aiming where I think I am aiming every time and thereby groups are bigger than they should be. So I wonder if any of you have a Swarovski riflescope that has the focusing eyepiece and if so does it wobble if you grab hold of it and try to move it? Thanks, Rufous.

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.