Swarovski Rifle scopes

At all times. If you are usto Leupold quality you will giggle like a little kid when you mess with a swaro.

+1

I have the 3.5-18x Z5 with the BRX reticle and I'm pretty sure I'll always have it. It'll be the glass that I compare all others against. Nightforce, Leupold, Vortex... I haven't used another scope that compares optically.

The swaro IMO is the best! Unreal quality blows leupold out of the water!!! The last light quality is second to none & will give you a ton of time once sun goes down! I liked it more then zeiss, nightforce etc etc etc! Pricey yes but it is the best $$$ I have ever spent on a scope!

FWIW IMHO the new Mk6 and Mk8 Leupold glass is as every bit as good as the Swaro glass. And yes, I do own both. I have two Mk6, one Mk8 and a Z6 2.5 -15. As far as that goes I also own Vortex, Nightforce, March, the new Bushnell LRHS and alot of Leupolds, and I have owned Zeiss. I have always liked Zeiss glass but without doing a side by side there is no way to compare. Once again this is my opinion only.

I just recently went though the decision process between the Z5 and Meopta Meostar and pulled the trigger on the Meopta. I really did not have either one in hand to compare and went with the recommendations of the salesman from Europtics. So, has anyone evaluated these two against each other and did I make the right decision?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts