• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED swarovski PH

dc3483

I have a as new swarovski Ph 3x12x50 ffp plex retical 30mm cant find box I paid $1600- 1700 will take $1050 shipped. pics available. thanks Dustin

This add is an old one (2009). Fyi-it is typically uncouth to make low ball offers in an add. They should be made via pm.

Welcome to the forum!

what is up with this site and people jumping on here everytime someone offers lower than advertised priced, it is a used car lot, people deal, if you always pay asking price then thats great, but there is nothing wrong with a guy offering a counter offer, the seller just says "no thanks" you need to offer a rule book because this is the only site I am on, which is many that people act like a donkey over someone offering a lower amount, if you buy cars by paying sticker price then Iam in the wrong business and wanna sell you a car:rolleyes:

I don;t believe he said it was wrong to make a low offer, just make it via PM instead of posting it. I would have to agree with him. That's how many do business with me and vice versa. Just my opinion...