Swarovski NL pure vs El binoculars

nubbster

Does anyone have knowledge comparing the Swarovski pure against the El binoculars ? Especially in low light conditions. Does the 42 objective with the pure perform well ? I looked through a pair at mid day and was impressed but most do.
Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated

No experience with the nl pure, but I have a pair of 10x50 el. After it's too dark to see with the naked eye, the el's show very good detail. They are useful well after legal shooting light.

I have a pair of 10x42 El which I may give to my better half. She is currently using a pair of Kahles 8x42

Does anyone have knowledge comparing the Swarovski pure against the El binoculars ? Especially in low light conditions. Does the 42 objective with the pure perform well ? I looked through a pair at mid day and was impressed but most do.
Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated
I have a set of 12x42 Pur and they are stunning! The image beats my 8.5x42, the ergonomics are better and they are lighter. Approximately same field of view, which I don't understand how they did. The only down side is the focus range is much less forgiving, thus as you scan country you are constantly focusing to maintain the perfect focus.

I owned 12x50 ELs and 12x42 NLs at the same time. I did extensive low light testing to decide which to keep.After about a month of watching deer every evening until dark,I found very little difference in performance with the edge going to the NLs. The real difference was in the weight and ergonomics. The NLs were vastly superior in that area I sold the ELs. I highly recommend the forehead rest for the NLs.

NLs are the **** plain and simple. My dad has the ELs 10x42 and I have the NLs. We compared them at all hours and both glass are phenomenal now that being said the NLs has sharper edge to edge ( barely ) the big differences are the color on the NLs are a little more vibrant and the FOV is the game changer with the NLs which you will only notice from a tri pod when free hand holding it's hard to tell the difference

Recent Posts