• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski Laser Range Guide 8x30 Laser Range Finder

CS T

Official LRH Sponsor
Swarovski Laser Range Guide 8x30 Laser Range Finder In-Stock:

This is a high quality unit at a great price ($999.99). Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide rangefinder is a revolutionary new waterproof laser range finder that combines the best features of a Swarovski binoculars and one of the most accurate (± 1 yd.) laser range finder up to the maximum distance of 1500 yards.

Swarovski_Laser__4b7daa718d3bf.jpg

Swarovski Laser Range Guide 8x30 Laser Range Finder In-Stock

Last edited:
i have ranged treelines at up to 1800yds and large buildings to 1999 yds with mine in right light conditions

We meet or beat anyone's price on all items.

Right now we're offering free shipping on these LRF's as well. Just use the following promo codes in the shopping cart for each item:

Plus, if you order now we'll throw in our brand new CS TACTICAL T-Shirt free of charge. In the shopping cart, type in the customer notes section your preferred color and size. We just got these in and don't even have them on the site yet. Colors are OD Green and Tan.

This special is good while supplies last...

Swarovski 8x30 Laser Guide - Promo Code - SWARO-LRF

Swarovski_Laser__4b7daa718d3bf.jpg

Bushnell Fusion 1600 ARC 10x42 Black Rangefinder - Promo Code - BINO-LRF

Fusion_1600_ARC__4c0f28ad0d175.jpg

Zeiss 8x26 Victory Rangefinder- Promo Code - ZEISS-LRF

Zeiss_8x26_Victo_4c113b68250d2.jpg

Mike @ CST

Last edited:
Had a customer review posted on the new Bushnell Fusion by a Marine Corps Sniper:

The Review is posted here (click on the Customer Review Tab)

This is what he said:

number7 said:
I have been using the Bushnell Fusion 1600 for 6 months now with hard use with no problems. I have been able to get ranges out to 1700 yards. (Ranges
were checked with a Vector rangefinder) Getting ranges to steel out to 1000 yards is easy and I have the benifit of having a 10 power bino and a
rangefinder in one. They also have the rainguard on them so using them in the rain is no problem.The battery also lasts a long time. The HUDS display
in mine is a little dim in extremely bright days, but the brightness adjustment works well for low light shooting to tone the reticle brightness down.
For the money they are really worth it.

Thanks,

Mike @ CST

Swarovski, Zeiss, & Bushnell Fusion_1600_ARC in stock

Thanks for the orders.

Mike @ CST

Last edited: