Swarovski Laser Guide

Varmint Hunter

Well I finally broke down and bought a Swaro Laser Guide. I was kind of surprised to see that it came with a ridgid plasic holster that leaves 90% of the unit exposed to the elements.

I'm guessing that some of you guys have found a suitable repalcement pouch that provides better protection for this device. Any info on this??

I love my Swaro Laser Guide but I am not impressed with the plastic holster.
I keep mine in the holster and have a soft leather case from the origional Leupold binoculars I bought back in the early 80's. Its a snug fit but it works.

JD338

This type of thing is one of life's mysteries....

Guys seem so out of touch with themarkets that they service. It's an obvious complaint and a frustration to have to go out and buy something else when you've already spent the money. Like Reddings die box that can't accept their own competition dies once you've adjusted them to actually use them.

Just peculiar.

Guys seem so out of touch with themarkets that they service. It's an obvious complaint and a frustration to have to go out and buy something else when you've already spent the money. Like Reddings die box that can't accept their own competition dies once you've adjusted them to actually use them.

Just peculiar.

How true, how very true.
I have carved on several of my redding die boxes.

BR,
thanks for the heads up on the carry case for the Swaro LRF-i need something like that.

and.....

The TAC Ready case works great! Got mine last week, ran down to the local Army/Navy store and bought 4 ALICE clips for $1.00 each. Quickly attached it to the top bag of my Erberlestock Just One 107 and WaLah!

Also, take the Swaro down to your local gun store and try different Butler Creek Obj lens covers. Works great to keep those crystal clean lens just that, clean!

Just peculiar.

I have a set of Redding Comp Dies in 6mm PPc and they fit the case fine when set up, I assume you may be talking about a long action caliber. If so it is hard to envisage a company that rates its gear as highly as it does to fall down on something so simple, a bigger case would cost dimes. Just makes them look pretty dumb.

A

Just peculiar.
I could not agree more, an awesome product but not in touch with what the end consumer really wants or needs. they can throw an awesome product out but it seems never just exactly right, so you have to purchase additionanal items at an added cost to get exactly what you want.sounds like good buisness that makes us mad. if we were in there shoes we would do the same thing to make more money to make a product that everybody wanted and keep buying parts and pieces to keep it running.
ub

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.