swarovski laser guide

jeff 300

man i don't know how you guys are hitting targe at 1000 plus yards with this thing. i have a hard time hitting one at 500yrd. i was shooting today and i could not hit a 18" plate target at 500 i was getting 400,289,548 all kinds of readings. i know its working fine but i cound not get it to hit the 500yrd plate. i had it in the middel and tried on each side of the O but i could not get it to read? so give me some pointers please /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif i think that the aiming O is to big?

not to change the subject jeff but do you do the dirt work for braselton homes i notice the guys doing it had crittergetter on the side of one of there trucks i do tile and carpet for them

i do all kinds of dirty work for them if you know what i mean /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif don't we all

The circle is too big, but you should easily be able to hit an 18" plate @ 500 yds. I'd try a new battery and if that doesn't work send it back to them and they will make it right.

You should be able to easily range that plate at 500 yards. Try changing your battery. If that doesn't work, you'd better contact Swarovski and have them look at it.

Jeff300 , that's not a surprise . I got TWO duds , before I got a good one . Problem was Repeatibility i.e. vastly different readings on the same Target . Someone also reported same problem not long ago . Sure , try a new battery . If that fails , call your friendly Swaro. Rep as listed in the Buyers Guide . You will need a return number , etc . If you read the Guide very carefully , you will also see that Swaro. will re-imburse for Shipping so keep track of that . I know because I read it , and even the Swaro. people were surprised when I pointed this out to them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I just got one 2 days ago and I got it to range a tree at 2000 yards. I must say it's a little finicky however it's the best one on the market by far.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.