• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski laseguide - LOW PRICE

grit

Swarovski laseguide -Sold pending funds

Used one season. Guaranteed good - great condition, 100% functional. First $675 saves himself several hundred dollars off new price!!

Last edited:
still here. It'd be nibbled away if it was bait. this is $400 bucks less than my take home price at cabelas!!!

Gritt,
This is a great price. And if it doesn't have the battery issue it is better than new, in my book.
Swaro's warranty is impecable, origional owner or not, I know as I have used it. So anyone thinking they want a Swaro Laser guide should be all over this.

JMO, FWIW

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I agree. I don't want to sell it. I offer it up practically for free, and all I get are tire kickers....go figure. Guess everyone else is broke too...

What's this battery issue you speak of? This is the second one I've owned, never had or heard of battery issues. Interested to hear about it.

What's this battery issue you speak of? This is the second one I've owned, never had or heard of battery issues. Interested to hear about it.

Well it sounds like you have a good one or you would know..:D

Many of the units will freeze up. Meaning, no reticle or display when the button is pushed. To get it to function again you have to pull the battery and then put it back and all is good gain till the next time. This seems like a low battery issue but it is not. I sent 3 back before I got one that didn't do it.

If I had the spare $$ I would buy it. I am sure my son would like to have it. Are you entertaning trades of any sort?

Jeff

Interesting. I've owned two. At least everyone I know has one, and never heard of this issue. I don't like the hard case. I had the button on the first one get stuck because I kept it in a soft case and it somehow got mashed. Swaro gave me a new one no questions asked.

It is sold, pending funds.

Cheers

Well it sounds like you have a good one or you would know..:D

Many of the units will freeze up. Meaning, no reticle or display when the button is pushed. To get it to function again you have to pull the battery and then put it back and all is good gain till the next time. This seems like a low battery issue but it is not. I sent 3 back before I got one that didn't do it.

If I had the spare $$ I would buy it. I am sure my son would like to have it. Are you entertaning trades of any sort?

Jeff