• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I Never Mounted

340Wby-4-everything

New in box Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I
Never Mounted, I decided to go to a much smaller cal and thus no need for its power.
Its 25x magnification and 5x zoom rightly make the Z5i 5-25x52 P BT rifle scope the expert when it comes to long-range hunting. Lateral parallax correction guarantees you a faultless image. The ballistic turret can be separately adjusted to your personal requirements, allowing you to stay on target at different distances. 1/4" adjustment, 1 inch housing. $1425 shipped to lower 48(w/insurance). Send me a personal message and I will call you or provide you my cell number. I'm located in the Denver Area. Charlie

Attachments

• swaro 5-25.jpg
    swaro 5-25.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 157
  • swaro 5-25-reticle.jpg
    swaro 5-25-reticle.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 153
New in box Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I
Never Mounted, I decided to go to a much smaller cal and thus no need for its power.
Its 25x magnification and 5x zoom rightly make the Z5i 5-25x52 P BT rifle scope the expert when it comes to long-range hunting. Lateral parallax correction guarantees you a faultless image. The ballistic turret can be separately adjusted to your personal requirements, allowing you to stay on target at different distances. 1/4" adjustment, 1 inch housing. $1425 shipped to lower 48(w/insurance). Send me a personal message and I will call you or provide you my cell number. I'm located in the Denver Area. Charlie
SOLD