Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I Never Mounted

340Wby-4-everything

New in box Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I
Never Mounted, I decided to go to a much smaller cal and thus no need for its power.
Its 25x magnification and 5x zoom rightly make the Z5i 5-25x52 P BT rifle scope the expert when it comes to long-range hunting. Lateral parallax correction guarantees you a faultless image. The ballistic turret can be separately adjusted to your personal requirements, allowing you to stay on target at different distances. 1/4" adjustment, 1 inch housing. $1425 shipped to lower 48(w/insurance). Send me a personal message and I will call you or provide you my cell number. I'm located in the Denver Area. Charlie

Attachments

• swaro 5-25.jpg
    swaro 5-25.jpg
    503.9 KB · Views: 150
  • swaro 5-25-reticle.jpg
    swaro 5-25-reticle.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 146

340Wby-4-everything

New in box Swarovski Illuminated RifleScope Z5i 5-25x52 P BT 4W-I
Never Mounted, I decided to go to a much smaller cal and thus no need for its power.
Its 25x magnification and 5x zoom rightly make the Z5i 5-25x52 P BT rifle scope the expert when it comes to long-range hunting. Lateral parallax correction guarantees you a faultless image. The ballistic turret can be separately adjusted to your personal requirements, allowing you to stay on target at different distances. 1/4" adjustment, 1 inch housing. $1425 shipped to lower 48(w/insurance). Send me a personal message and I will call you or provide you my cell number. I'm located in the Denver Area. Charlie
SOLD

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.