Swarovski Habicht scope

Jrpwa

I have been offered a Swarovski Habicht 6-18x50A scope. and was wondering what your opinions were on these?
We're these the budget line?
Also what would be a good price for it? I have looked online but haven't found a whole lot.

I didn't know Swarovski had a budget line. If they do, I wouldn't include the scope you describe as being among the budget items. What it's worth depends on its condition, its age, and whether or not it has the features you want in a scope. Start at about $1100 and work your way down. My rough guess might be about $900 .... +/- as a place to begin

Yes I guess I shouldn't have said budget and Swarovski in the same sentence :)
But I was meaning the entry line of scope.
I would say 99% on condition and I do like the BDC.

I compared my Bushnell 6500 4 1/2-30X50 with one at the shooting range. The 6500 was brighter and gave a sharper image than the Habicht. The owner agreed and tried to convince himself and me the Habicht was better because it was very good in low light.

On what's good in low light in a side by side comparison with my Minox 13X56 and the 6500 set on 13X the 6500 lasted two minutes longer for being able to see the target item.

I own a Swaro Habicht 6-18x50 AO with a BRX reticle. They're not low end glass is great better than the Z3 mine is on par with a Z5. I can't imagine there is a Bushnell scope out there that compares especially not for 600.00 but I will look.

I have been trying to sell mine I want to get a scope with target turrets.

If your interested send me a PM.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

I own a Swaro Habicht 6-18x50 AO with a BRX reticle. They're not low end glass is great better than the Z3 mine is on par with a Z5. I can't imagine there is a Bushnell scope out there that compares especially not for 600.00 but I will look.

I have been trying to sell mine I want to get a scope with target turrets.

If your interested send me a PM.

Good luck and shoot straight

Bob

The Bushnell 4 1/2-30X50 cost a lot more than $600. I also have a z5 and it is not as good as my 6500 when both are on the same magnification setting. While I seem like I am bragging I might as well bring up my Leupold VX-6. It is better than either one of the others. In fact it is a lot closer to my Nightforce than them.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.