• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL Range 10x42mm Binoculars

mackgee

Up for sale is a like new pair of Swarovski EL Range 10x42mm rangefinding binoculars. These are in perfect condition and I even have the warranty card that hasn't been filled out yet. No scratches or issues with the body or the lenses. I've ranged things out past 1k yards with no problem. I like them, the only reason I'm selling is because I need to be able to range things within bow range and the best reading I get with these is 30 yards. Looking for $2550 shipped to your door via priority mail. Thanks for looking!

Mac

okay, i will trade you my leupold rx-1000 good from 5-1000 yds.

does that get even get us close?

heck of a deal on those. too bad i just had another baby!

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass, looking to grab a rifle with these funds. Will accept reasonable offers.

Mac

Let's do $2400 shipped...way below what you'd pay now for them, even with the special pricing they have now.

Mac

Will do, and that might be a possibility...waiting for this guy to get a paypal account setup and haven't heard from him since Saturday.

Mac