• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL 8x32

bigbulls

I've had these since 2006 but only used a couple times they've been sitting in the safe, they are in like new condition, purchased from Cabela's in Idaho passing through. I don't have the box or anything that may have came with them new. $1250.00 shipped to lower 48. USPS money order or check (wait to clear)

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0082.JPG
    IMG_0082.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0078.JPG
    IMG_0078.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0077.JPG
    IMG_0077.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0079.JPG
    IMG_0079.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0080.JPG
    IMG_0080.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 129
I'm not sure what your asking but I found this. The bino's I have for sale are in his right hand. The first 4 minutes explains the differences.

Swarovski has updated these over the years. First was Neu, then Swarovision, and now Field Pro designations.

I could be mistaken but based on your date of purchase they could be Neu or SV. If they are Swarovision, I'd be interested.

That sounds all true, I really never used them, just purchased on a whim passing through Idaho, and they have just been sitting in my safe. Thanks

Thanks Browninglover1, I've been looking through them since deciding to sell and they are very nice. If I didn't have other high end bino's that I use all the time, these wouldn't be for sale. I just figured a I don't need 3 backup pairs. Lol

The ones for sale would be Swarobrights. The easiest way to tell is if the name 'Swarovski' and the 'hawk/eagle' are directly across from each other they pre-date Swarovision. When the name and bird are offset, they are Swarovision. Field Pros are Swarovision with just the method for attaching the neck strap changed. Still very nice glass at a good price.

If the serial number starts with an F, they are SV. K for the 42's. All the 50's are SV. ;)

Thanks for the offer but I just want to sell, If they don't sell at some point I'll just put back in safe and my kids can sell them at a yard sale when I'm gone for $20 Lol