• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski EL 10x42

Sealesniper

I have a used but very functional pair of Swarovski EL binoculars for sale.

The left objective lens has a small scratch, but clarity is not affected at all.

$1850 shipped conus with insurance.

PM me for more information or pictures. I will post pictures Monday if they are not sold by then. Great deal on good binoculars.

Why am I seeling? Have three pairs of high quality binoculars, and need to thin the herd, as I can only use one pair at a time.

Pictures now added

Attachments

• EL 1.jpg
    EL 1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 6
  • EL 2.jpg
    EL 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 8
  • EL 3.jpg
    EL 3.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 11
I beleive they are 6 or 7 years old. I can try to find the original purchase receipt, but I know they are at least 6 years old, and no more than 8. Hope that helps. If you need more information or the serial number I can PM that to you.

Thank you for your interest. They are really nice binoculars.

Roger

Scratch is only visible when you look at the lens. It does not effect any of your vision and you do not even know it is there when looking through the binoculars. I would not be selling them on this site if they were not perfectly functional. I would offer a full refund if necessary as I am that sure of how good they are.

Roger