Swarovski DS Scope

jgal72

I was wondering if there is any owners of a Swarovski ds scope on this forum. I'm tossing around the idea of running one on my groundhog(22CM) gun this summer. Looking for likes and dislikes. Thanks in advance!

Thanks for responding. Keep me updated!!
They sent me a fedex label today. Won't give me a time frame to repair. The rep was friendly, but not a lot she can do. Have a good friend that bought one from Cabela's that had a similar situation. Just took his back and bought another one. I bought mine from a small dealer that doesn't stock these normally. I'm not going to put him in a cash crunch for a product he didn't build. I'll let you know what happens.

If you shoot it, send me your thoughts. I'm close to pulling the trigger on one. Just want some feedback from a owner of one.

Got my scope back and like it. Customer service sucks!!! They let me use a loaner while they repaired my scope. They of course took my credit card before they would ship it to me. Loaner was scratched up. When mine was ready, they wanted thee loaner shipped back before they would ship mine. I wanted to make sure it worked before I shipped the loaner back. I was told it would be fine they check every scope before they ship. Couldn't explain how I received a messed up scope to begin with. I was being unreasonable in there eyes. They offered to let me keep the scratched up loaner and trade. I declined. I went ahead and paid for the loaner and told them I would return it when I verified mine was ok. Worst customer service I have ever experienced!!! I would've bought another one for a rifle I'm building now. I love the scope> Probably the easiest range finder I've ever used. I'm worried about the terrible customer service I have to look forward to in the future. In the end, I was a total dick! That being said, Swarovski earned it all the way.

Do you like the DS ? I tried a Quigley-Ford scope, and beyond 300 yards, it's useless. So now I'm looking at the DS.
Is it accurate beyond 500 ? What if the ballistics are off like yours? Is there adjustment within the program, or are they fixed for boxed ammo ?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.