• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski BTF Ballistic Turret System - New

Ramblin99

I have a new, unused Swarovski BTF turret system that I won't be using and needs a new home. This item is brand new, opened only for the photos below. This advanced turret system only works with the Z8i line of Swaro scopes.

$220 shipped via Priority Mail. Paypal FnF preferred but I will also take a USPS money order. If you need one of these, my price will be at least $50 less than you'll find anywhere. This is cross-posted so first "I'll Take It" by timestamp prevails. Thanks for looking and good shooting!

Keith

IMG_2151.jpg
IMG_2150.jpg

Last edited:
Darryle, the Swaro part number is 49125. I was going off of (faulty) memory on fitment with the Z6 series. I just did a little research and it is NOT compatible with the Z6 line. It only works on the Z8i scopes. Sorry for the confusion. I will edit my post above to correct my error. I'm glad you asked me to look it up. The model number is not on the box or in the operator's manual. It's hidden in the UPC code. Go figure. Thanks again.

Keith