SWAROVSKI Announces The New X5(i) Long Range Rifle Scope

ADMIN

Administrator
SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA Announces
The New X5(i) Rifle Scope

Swaro.jpg

SWAROVSKI OPTIK X5(i) Rifle ScopeCranston, Rhode Island – SWAROVSKI OPTIK NORTH AMERICA, a subsidiary of the Austrian-based company is pleased to announce the introduction of the X5(i) Rifle Scope series. The X5(i) has been developed specifically with the long range shooter/hunter in mind. The X5(i) is a brand new design built for extreme precision on an exceptionally rugged platform.

The newly designed turrets allow for 20 MOA per revolution, have a viewing window to show the user what revolution he or she is on and the X5(i) has ¼ MOA point of impact adjustments.

At the heart of the X5(i) is a Spring Retention and Lever System that exerts the same pressure on both turrets from the inversion system regardless of positioning. This assures maximum accuracy and repeatability. There is up to 116 MOA of elevation adjustment inside of a 30 mm tube that yields a 5X zoom range. The elevation, windage, parallax turrets as well as inversion system are built from stainless steel components adding to the overall ruggedness of this scope for hunting or competitive purposes.

The X5(i) also features a new SUBZERO FUNCTION. This allows the shooter to shoot at closer distances if the zero is set at a further than usual zero. It allows the shooter to come down 10 MOA or 40 clicks from a pre-set zero.

The illuminated versions will be fully illuminated reticles and have 10 brightness settings. 2nd focal plane long range reticles will be available in 1 or 2 MOA increments in both illuminated and non-illuminated versions.

The new X5(i) Rifle Scope will be available in two different models, X5(i) 3.5-18x50 and X5(i) 5-25x56, in Fall 2015.

For more information; X5(i) Rifle scopes SWAROVSKI OPTIK

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I've heard of the rumor about this scope, and am glad to see it come true. Any idea on what the price range this is going to be in?

Mac

You think they could have gotten the turret a little shorter

I am really impressed with this offering by Swarovski.

30mm tube, 116 minutes of "up".

20 moa per revolution.

great glass

Looks pretty rugged.

Go to this link below and near the bottom of the page click on "X5 MICROSITE to see a very cool video. Carefully locate and watch all the detail video on this page.

X5(i) Rifle scopes SWAROVSKI OPTIK

Yep, Euro Optic has them listed already and they are quite expensive! The non-illuminated versions are listed at $3432 for the 3.5-18 and $3666 for the 5-25 version. That's quite a heafty ticket price, even for a Swarovski!

Mac

We are ordering some of these immediately for the LRH Store. They'll ship in fall.

In early May, we are sending a LRH writer to a special introductory event at a shooting ranch in Texas. We'll publish a hands-on, shooting review in late May.

Eurooptic website says 80 clicks per revolution which is 20 MOA, kind of funny. Will that giant turret fit in a case ?

I have some awesome pics of the Stainless Steel Internals of this new X5! I am supper pumped as an MOA guy to see these this fall. I'm always amazed by the Swarovski glass and I an anxious to test out the tracking and durability.

Thanks!

29dhhlx.jpg

33v2rue.jpg

any update or review on this scope? I just handled one at the Sportsman's Warehouse in Reno. They had a Swaro Rep there that had it as a demo. Can't really judge the glass indoors and to be honest I thought the clicks of the turrets felt terrible. It will be interesting how this scope sells, especially for the price point. $3,000 for a non illuminated 3.5-18x50 and $3,600 plus for the illuminated...

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts