• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 6-18x50 AV TDS reticle

thechamp

Selling one of my Swarovski 6-18x50 AV series scopes with the TDS reticle. This scope was mounted in regular rings and has some very light ring marks right where they came together. No verticle ring marks. Can get you some pics tomorrow if interested. It also comes with the Swarovski "Bikini" lens covers. This scope was used lightly over the years but honestly spent most of it's life in the safe. I've lost the original box and docs so it's just the scope and len covers. The warranty card was never sent in - but again it's lost with the box.

Asking $900 and shipping in the lower 48. No other marks on the scope, no scratches, etc. It's 97%.

Email: [email protected] for pics.

Specifications for Swarovski AV6-18x50 Riflescope:

Magnification: 6-18x

Objective Diameter: 50mm

Angle of View: 3.3-1.3

Field-of-View (@ 1000 Yds): 6x: 173' (58 m at 1000 m) / 18x: 68' (23 m at 1000 m)

Dioptric Correction Range: -2.5 to +2.5

Exit Pupil Diameter: 6x: 8.3mm / 18x: 2.8mm

Eye Relief: 90mm

Filter Size: 55mm

Impact Point Correction per Click: 0.25" per 100 Yards (7mm per 100 meters)

Maximum Elevation/Windage Adjustment: Elevation: 3.9' per 100 Yards (1.3 m per 100 m)

Relative Brightness: 6x: 69.4 / 18x: 7.7

Twilight Factor: 6x: 17.3 / 18x: 30.0

Weatherproofing: Waterproof & fogproof

Dimensions: 14.8" (377mm) in Length

Weight: 1.27 lb (575 g)

Features of Swarovski AV 6-18x50 Rifle Scope:
• Streamlined body for low mounting
• Waterproof & submersible even with the turret caps removed
• Microstructured, precise internal baffling eats up reflections

yes - its sold.

unless he had 2 of them bcuz 1's here on my desk

Hope it fits the bill? And I assume it made it in one piece.....

Actually I freed up a second one yesterday. It's one I bought this past year. This R8 project is a 'project'. I keep telling myself I only live once. The kicker is having the R8 here and ready by the time mule deer season comes in the early part of October.