• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 52037 Habicht AV 4-12x50 Rifle Scope TDS-Plex

338NormaMag

SOLD----

I am selling my Swarovski 52037 Habicht AV 4-12x50 Rifle Scope w/ TDS-Plex Reticle and Warne, quick-release steel scope rings for $965.00 which includes UPS ground shipping to any location in the U.S.
It is in mint condition and has been mounted, by a gunsmith, on a rifle that I've only used twice.It comes with Warne, quick-release steel scope rings, original flip-up lens covers, original box with all original documentation and reticle instructional guide. The scope rings can be mounted to a picatinny rail or regular base with the included base adapter. It is an EXTREMELY clear scope even in low light conditions.
==============================
The lightweight and very compact construction of Swarovski Habicht AV 4-12x50 Riflescope w/ TDS Plex Reticle makes this ideal for mountain hunting and stalking. TDS Plex Riflescope features top quality resolution and amazing brightness in a 1" tube with reticle in the second image plane. Lightweight, variable magnification, very compact construction and guaranteed protection from recoils with at least 90mm (3.5 inches) of eye relief.
. 1" Tube diameter
. 4-12x Variable magnification
. Totally dust & waterproof, even without turret caps
. Nitrogen purged
. Length: 13.5"
. Weight: 395g
. Finish: Matte
. Colour: Black

Last edited:
I am selling my Swarovski 52037 Habicht AV 4-12x50 Rifle Scope w/ TDS-Plex Reticle and Warne, quick-release steel scope rings for $965.00 which includes UPS ground shipping to any location in the U.S.
It is in mint condition and has been mounted, by a gunsmith, on a rifle that I've only used twice.It comes with Warne, quick-release steel scope rings, original flip-up lens covers, original box with all original documentation and reticle instructional guide. The scope rings can be mounted to a picatinny rail or regular base with the included base adapter. It is an EXTREMELY clear scope even in low light conditions.
==============================
The lightweight and very compact construction of Swarovski Habicht AV 4-12x50 Riflescope w/ TDS Plex Reticle makes this ideal for mountain hunting and stalking. TDS Plex Riflescope features top quality resolution and amazing brightness in a 1" tube with reticle in the second image plane. Lightweight, variable magnification, very compact construction and guaranteed protection from recoils with at least 90mm (3.5 inches) of eye relief.
. 1" Tube diameter
. 4-12x Variable magnification
. Totally dust & waterproof, even without turret caps
. Nitrogen purged
. Length: 13.5"
. Weight: 395g
. Finish: Matte
. Colour: Black
Any ring marks?