• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 4-16x50 PH, 30 mm, TDS-4 reticle - NEW PRICE! **SOLD**

thechamp

Have a Swarovski 4-16x50 PH, 30 mm tube, with the TDS-4 reticle in excellent condition. Scope was mounted in Burris Signatures on my Colt Sauer 7 mag that did see a couple of days in the field. It accounted for my only antelope, killed within a hour of the season starting and a decent south Texas buck that wouldn't come out till regular shooting light was gone. It **** near does see in the dark!
There are no ring marks, no nicks, scratches, etc. There is however a small spot under the scope on the rear part that is discolored a bit. Not sure what would have caused it but it's there. I tried to capture it in a pic. It's hard to see but if you look about in the middle between the rear objective and the center adjustment area you'll see it. Otherwise is is in like new condition. Glass is perfect of course. Comes with original box, all papers, warranty card, etc.

Asking $1775 plus shipping. They don't make either the PH or the TDS-4 any longer and they were IMO the best thing going.

This one became expendable because I found a Z6 illuminated 2-12 with the TDS-4 reticle and it will suit me better for hog and predator hunting. And it's a high enough power that it'll work the rest of the time too.

Any questions shoot me a PM and I'll try to answer them. This scope will be posted on some other venues so please shoot me a PM if you're interested. First person who commits to buy it will get it.

swarovski4-16003.jpg

swarovski4-16007.jpg

swarovski4-16009.jpg

swarovski4-16010.jpg

swarovski4-16008.jpg

swarovski4-16011.jpg

swarovski4-16012.jpg

swarovski4-16002.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Swarovski 4-16x50 PH, 30 mm, TDS-4 reticle - NEW PRICE!

Somebody needs this scope...

$1550 including insured shipping USPS!

Last edited:

$1495 includes shipping in the lower 48 or FTF near San Antonio or Austin.

Last edited:

I know it's been a while since the last post but it this scope still for sale?

Sorry but it's gone. Should have noted it on the post but forgot....

Thanks