• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swarovski 10X42 SLC FOR SALE

amp4th

SlC 10X42 for sale
These binos are only about a year and a half old. As everyone knows these are the best optics a person can buy. I would never purchase a cheap pair of binos again after having these and i think i speak for most people that have owned any of the high end optics. They are in perfect condition, no scratches, Swarovski SLC 10X42. Amazing low light clarity. these truly are the best of the best. In my opinion one of the most important pieces of equipment you can have. Never been disappointed in the performance of these binos, more importantly it allows you to see game you never would have. $1300 TYD

you can contact me directly [email protected]

cheers,
chip

Attachments

• binocs.jpg
    binocs.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 10
  • binocs2.jpg
    binocs2.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 11
  • binocs3.jpg
    binocs3.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 9
  • binocs4.jpg
    binocs4.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 11
Amp4th
It may be pretty hard to sell something on your first post, especially a $1300 something. Stay a while, get to know us, let us get to know you, then try to sell us something.

Welcome to the sight though.
Nimrodmar10

appreicate the advise. Just have these and wanted to rid myself of them. I have listed on some other sites as well. I will provide any information someone would like to have, to make them comfortable.

enjoy the day, cheers, art

given name is art...nickname is chip,,,if anyone has any interest, and would like to contact directly, i would be more than willing to discuss, can contact me through my email [email protected] or phone 843 906 1982

cheers,
art "chip" parker

just trying to sell some binoculars .......pass the word around, its a good deal and they are in great shape....by the way, i answer to any of the names above :)

Chip,

Welcome to LRH. This really is a great site with high quality members. Good luck and Welcome.

Roger

Chip, I was chuckling at SD's response.
We posted at the same time, you must've beat me by about ten seconds.

Bump for fine glass....pm sent as well...

Recent Posts