Swarovski 10-32...

adk hunter

Anyone using the 10x32 EL HD with swarovision or the 10x32 NL Pure?

In what capacity and the whys and wherefores you made the choice? How long have you had them or spent with them.

My interest is in a less cumbersome package but still be able to hold in hand on a remote elk or western setting. Long sits but not needing tripod and all that jazz.

As always, appreciate the information!

Adk

Not apples to apples…but the 12x NL pure has been excellent for me. I was a little worried about the smaller exit pupil (same as 10x32) but it has been just fine. They are slightly more finicky to get the image just right at first, but I got use to it quickly. I'd expect the 10x32 NL pure to be similar but steadier to handhold. I have no issues still hunting with the 12x pures, but have other 8x glass that is better for it. The 12x pure is noticeably more steady in the hands than 12x50 el.

I do not have 10x32 EL's, however, I have 8x32 EL's and they are awesome. Compact, amazing clarity and wide field of view. I also can see more detail with 8's vs 10's while hand holding as the movement is reduced. I do 70% of my hunting in the Midwest for whitetails and the 8x32's are perfect. I also have 15x56 SLC HD that I use on a tripod when hunting in the west for mule deer and elk.

Hope this helps.
Steve