Swaro vs Leica vs Zeiss vs???

As a long standing supporting vendor on this forum it would be our pleasure to discuss the options and special opportunities with you. Please give us a call, 516-217-1000, if you have a few minutes
Doug. First let me say, thank you for supporting our long range family.

I am not a internet shopper. I'm a face to face hands on guy. Yea I realize it's old fashioned and I'm sure I miss out on a lot of deals. If I'm ever in New York, I'll stop in and speed a lot of money with you.

I was ready to try them this week. But after reading on the HB-D I'm undecided.
Also like the blue tooth uploading capability of the zeiss.
Yep had family who was all about the sig blue tooth do it all for you gadgets. Cost one a big bull and the others some other problems on animals.

All gone and back to getting data and using reticle or dialing the dope.

Agree. To much tech is not a good thing.
What I meant was the being able to blue tooth the info into the RF vs having to keep up with multiple micro sd cards.

WHAAAAAT! did I just say.

Sometimes I long for the good ole days when all I knew of LR got me to 300 yards. 400 was just a pipe dream.

Agree. To much tech is not a good thing.
What I meant was the being able to blue tooth the info into the RF vs having to keep up with multiple micro sd cards.

WHAAAAAT! did I just say.

Sometimes I long for the good ole days when all I knew of LR got me to 300 yards. 400 was just a pipe dream.
The Leica 3200.com blue tooth just like the Zeiss do and the app isn't that bad like everyone says I had my load uploaded on them in about 5 minutes and I compared the drop to the Zeiss and they were with 2" at 1000 yards.

Had Leica binocs for 25 years, never wanted more. Leica rangefinder great for 20 years. Zeiss spotter for 15, still great. Zeiss monocular is 50 years old. Buy well, keep it.

Currently have leica 3200's. I sold my swaro el's to fund these. Now, to my eye's the swaro is a bit better. If swaro had a better lrf combo with ballistic app I'd look at switching back. Their new one is not up to part and way to expensive. Now, my leica's are bad to the bone. Good high end optics, amazing lrf, and solid ballistic app and it pairs with kestrel. I have no regrets for this combo and leica is solid.

I think you need to go to a quality sporting goods store and look through all three side by side if possible. I have owned all three over the last few years and keep going back to my older Leica's, not because they are better but they fit me better and I see through them better. its all about the fit and how your eyes see through them. I don't think you can go wrong with any of the three. Good Luck!

After reading the OP again, I'll still stand by my previous Statement; but offer that Swarovski is what you seek on this matter…

I had HD 3000's and loved them. My dumb butt left them on the cab of the truck when I was glassing in Kansas in September- they stayed there for 3 miles. When we found them the next morning they were crushed.

I ordered net Leica 3200.com's and HATE THEM. A buddy suggested I try the new Swarovski EL Range with the Bluetooth and I love them.

The new Leica take way longer to range than the old Leica or the new Swaro.

I'll sell you the 3200.coms if you want Leica though.

Zeiss RF binos all the way! I had the 10x54 Victory HT's. The low light performance was second to none. When they offered the RF in the 10x54's, I jumped on it. They are amazing! This year in Colorado, I had two bulls spotted at 800 yards, well before legal shooting light. The interface between their hunting app and the binos works nicely. Upload your ballistics and let the internal weather station do the rest.

personally I'm a swaro fan , and use the 10x42el range model. comparing them side by side with the nl pure 12x42 on a sheep hunt this fall, I definitely enjoyed the extra mag, ergonomics, and field of view for a 12x. an upgrade for sure for a straight bino. I don't want separate units yet so keeping my el range.

Recent Posts