Swaro vs. Leica Geovids vs. leica 1200? help with rangefinder

I have an 8x56 Leica Geovid that is fantastic! The ultimate low light binocular and a fantastic rangefinder all in one unit! I mount it on a tripod and it's so easy to use and bright... my buddies who have the 10x42 cannot see critters that I see easily in the early morning or late evening. It's bigger and heavier, but well worth it. A fantastic piece of hunting equipment! NJS

Seems like Swaro vs Geovids is a pretty "money matched" comparison. Both seem to be at the top of the heap. Being a little more financially challanged than some, my choices were Leupold 1000, Leica 1200 CRF, and the Zeiss PRF. I went with a Zeiss PRF. I don't want to hijack the Swaro vs Leica Geovid vs Leica 1200, but, someone asked about the Zeiss PRF. So far, I am very pleased with the Zeiss PRF. Would I LOVE to have a set of Geovids? You Bet. my 2 cents.... rc

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.