• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Swaro/kahles 55% off cert

jroberts

I have a 55% off any optic from swaro or kahles cert. you order directly from Swarovski. It has to be used by the end of the year. This can save someone some serious coin on a high end optic $800

Attachments

• 13E1897B-C530-469F-81C4-893390D8FDCF.jpeg
    13E1897B-C530-469F-81C4-893390D8FDCF.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I don't know what the ds is but it's any product that kahles or swaro makes

THE DS IS THE $6000 RANGEFINDER RIFLE SCOPE.

IF what you say is true AND you can confirm it, I'll take the certificate.

I cannot find anyway to buy anything direct from either company. I've spoken to several dealers of these products, none of who have heard of it.

Perhaps you can provide more detail such as how to order direct and a far better photo of the certificate ?

Thanks.

Guys, let me help out. I have one of these Swaro 55% certs as well that I am going to sell, but not for the price the OP has listed, I consider his to be relatively cheap but it depends on what it is you are buying, as is the case with most of the "%" off based codes, the more things cost the greater the discount.
This is redeemed directly through Swaro, there is a Swaro contact person listed on the cert, this person will get the price list to you, "Directly from Swarovski", and the price list is where the 55% reduction comes from.
The form is completed and returned to the contact person at Swarovski and the order is processed directly through Swarovski.

For examples sake, the ever popular 15x56's are listed at $2554, subtract the 55% and that brings you to the price of $1149, plus the cost of the cert, in this case $800, totaling $1949.

The 30-70X95 spotter totals are $2632 for the eyepiece and $2288 for the objective totaling $4920, subtract the 55% and you are now at $2215, and again, add the cost of the cert, $800 and this would be ones total costs, $3015, this is a fantastic deal!
MY cert expires at the end of the year, so the order must be placed prior to then.
I suspect the OP cert has the same expiration?
Hope that helps clear all this up?

Last edited:
Clears up nothing. There is ZERO information about the "deal" anywhere on the net nor have any authorized dealers heard of it.

The ONLY Swarovski coupons on the net are for crystal.

Who is this "contact person" ? Name and contact info please.

And finally: How did you come by these certificates ?

No turnip truck in my driveway.

Clears up nothing. There is ZERO information about the "deal" anywhere on the net nor have any authorized dealers heard of it.

Who is this "contact person" ? Name and contact info please.

And finally: How did you come by these certificates ?

No turnip truck in my driveway.

Sir, all that I did was try to help, if the "turnip truck" comment was directed toward me trying to pull the wool over you or anyone's eyes, it was not needed. Ill stand on my reputation!
Perhaps this is a good place for you to reach out directly to the OP to answer your questions.

I did, no response. BUT as you have the same info why is it a secret ?

Odd that I am the ONLY member responding to this great deal that has a short shelf life.