Swap: Fishing Trips for Range Time

Discussion in 'Northeast' started by megastink, May 15, 2019.

Help Support Long Range Hunting by donating:

1. megastink

megastink Well-Known Member

I am relatively new to precision rifle shooting. Everything I know is self taught, and I could really use someone with a lot of experience to teach me the finer points of becoming a better shooter, With the goal to become comfortable and profession out to 1000 yards.

I’m not looking to compete in matches. I am a hunter who wants to become comfortable at taking game at range. I need someone to teach me better form, wind calls, And anything else you think I need to know. Ive only Ever shot out to 300 yards And I am satisfied with my performance at that distance. I don’t have a membership anywhere.

In exchange for being my mentor, I volunteer to take you out bass fishing. I am an avid tournament angler and can put you on a good bite. I’m located in upper Bucks County in Southeastern PA.

Hope to hear from someone soon!

2. BountyHunter

BountyHunter Well-Known Member

Call Tom Sarver at Thunder Valley in Ohio

3. yobuck

yobuck Well-Known Member

I lived in Bucks Co for many years including 20 of them in the upper part. Have been living in FL for the last 20 where the fishing is better. lol
    Also have been long range hunting in NC PA for about 50 years. If you want to talk about the subject call me. It's really not about precision frankly, it's about getting it done, and what you do and don't need in order to best accomplish it.
    Rest assured you are probably a good enough shooter right now. 772 205 2158