Survivor--Idaho Style

bwaites

Survivor Idaho Style

Due to the popularity of the Survivor's shows, Idaho is planning to do its own show, title "Survivor Idaho Style."

The contestants will start in Pocatello, travel over to Blackfoot. Then they will head up to Idaho Falls and Rexburg.

From there they will proceed on to St. Anthony, and Salmon. Then they will go west to Challis, Stanley and over to Riggins through McCall.

From Riggins they will go back down to Cambridge, Weiser, over to Payette and Fruitland. They would travel through Caldwell, Nampa and Boise, taking I-84 to Mountain Home, Jerome and Twin Falls.

The final leg will be through Burley, Rupert, American Falls, ending back in Pocatello.

Each contestant will be driving a pink Volvo with California license plates and a LARGE bumper sticker that reads:

"I'm gay. I'm a Vegetarian. Beer is harmful to your health. Republicans Suck. Hillary in 2008. Deer hunting is murder, and I'm here to confiscate your guns."

The first one that makes it back to Pocatello alive, wins.

Good luck to all contestants!!!

they better learn how to travel at night and be not to be seen by the people who live in riggins, the wont make it if they are seen. I think the show might be canceled after they hit riggins area but ight be wrong but I doubt it. Of course they might disapeer around council to.

Wolves have disappeared in Salmon to challis and so on, so a pink volvo wouldn't have a chance. However there are a huge gathering people of what you describe exactly in Sun Valley. We all enjoy putting a Elk or Deer head skinned out so everyone in Sun Valley can see our success when passing through to go home, Then we alway have to stop and fuel up. Construction people yell at us for encouragement while the tree huggers ate us. It was intersting they think to let the wild fire burn naturely but it is different when their houses and scenier is getting burned. They have no sense of humor. Idaho Preacher

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.