• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Surgeon Razor 7 WSM for sale

MOD7NUT

I have a like new Surgeon Razor (surgeon built) 7 WSM for sale. It has a 24 in Krieger fluted barrel, jewell trigger, McMillan stock, detach mag. Its in almost new condition with less than 100 rounds thru it, shoots like any surgeon rifle, 1/2 groups are norm. Text me at 918-630-5044 to get pics. Selling fast to pay for new rifle build. $3100 shipped.

I have a like new Surgeon Razor (surgeon built) 7 WSM for sale. It has a 24 in Krieger fluted barrel, jewell trigger, McMillan stock, detach mag. Its in almost new condition with less than 100 rounds thru it, shoots like any surgeon rifle, 1/2 groups are norm. Text me at 918-630-5044 to get pics. Selling fast to pay for new rifle build. $3100 shipped.
Pics available?

Pics are avail, look at first post and my phone number is there to text pics or I can email them if that's easier for you. I don't have a good scale, but I would guess the weight of this rifle at 10lbs. The Razor was built for a few years as a lighter weight hunting rifle alternative to the heavier tactical stuff, although it's not a light rifle by today's standards, it is significantly lighter than the tactical stuff they build.