• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Surgeon action, barrels, stocks, and more

Porkchop4599

I have to much going on right now to get to all of this. So I'm going to part ways with a few things

1. Surgeon 591 short action mag bolt face cerakoted: sold
2. Hawk hill 6.5 1-8 twist sendero contour finish at 26: sold
3. Benchmark 7mm 1-8 twist sendero contour finish at 26: $275
4. Bartlin 7mm 1-8.7 twist standard sporter contour finish at 26: $275
5. Proof research 30 cal 1-10 twist straight contour finish at 26: sold
6. McMillan htg adjustable inteled for surgeon short action and sendero contour: sold
7. Remington sendero hs precision stock bedded and pillars by Kevin Cram at Montour County customs: $250
8. Calvin elite trigger for Remington 700 tip right safely: sold
9. Stockys stealth detachable bottom mag short action with 3 round 300 wsm mag: $150

Action is set to be cerakoted on Monday if someone buys it b4 then. U can pick your colors. I will give discounts to anyone that buys multiple items. I can provide extra pics of anything here except the proof barrel because it's with Dallas lane. Was getting ready to have it built out. If u have any questions or need anything else plz feel free to contact me at 479-899-5883.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
How much for the action without Cerakote, and does the serial number have a C or a D prefix? Is the action new?

I have to much going on right now to get to all of this. So I'm going to part ways with a few things

1. Surgeon 591 short action mag bolt face cerakoted: $1200
2. Hawk hill 6.5 1-8 twist sendero contour finish at 26: $275
3. Benchmark 7mm 1-8 twist sendero contour finish at 26: $275
4. Bartlin 7mm 1-8.7 twist standard sporter contour finish at 26: $275
5. Proof research 30 cal 1-10 twist straight contour finish at 26: sold
6. McMillan htg adjustable inteled for surgeon short action and sendero contour: sold
7. Remington sendero hs precision stock bedded and pillars by Kevin Cram at Montour County customs: $250
8. Calvin elite trigger for Remington 700 tip right safely: sold
9. Stockys stealth detachable bottom mag short action with 3 round 300 wsm mag: $150

Action is set to be cerakoted on Monday if someone buys it b4 then. U can pick your colors. I will give discounts to anyone that buys multiple items. I can provide extra pics of anything here except the proof barrel because it's with Dallas lane. Was getting ready to have it built out. If u have any questions or need anything else plz feel free to contact me at 479-899-5883.

Sir,
I will take the Bartlein .284 barrel
Please text your paypal email address and I will pay you.
If we don't get this done today, am gone all day Sunday and will take care of it right away on Monday morning.
thanks
joel t. sprecher
sauk city, wi. 53583
[email protected]