SUPREME COURT RULING 6-3 IN FAVOR OF CITIZENS

This is a win for more than just Citizen in NY. This sets "Precedent" for all states.

Maybe.

Fact is, we have all of the ridiculous (and unconstitutional) laws on the books in states from coast to coast, covering every aspect from magazine capacity to calibers, "sensitive" places to the CHL permission schemes. No telling what'll eventually get challenged, let alone struck down, merely because this Bruen case has been ruled offensive and erased.

Kudos to SCOTUS for deciding to cease treating the Second Amendment's guards against government intrusion like a poor ugly step-child. But it'll continue to be treated as such, throughout the states, until all the ordinances, codes, regulations and statutes get blasted out of the water because SCOTUS declares them anathema to the constitutional rule of law. Until then, it's all a guess.

The right of the people to keep and carry arms shall not be infringed upon. Pretty damned simple.

Last edited:
Maybe.

Fact is, we have all of the ridiculous (and unconstitutional) laws on the books in states from coast to coast, covering every aspect from magazine capacity to calibers, "sensitive" places to the CHL permission schemes. No telling what'll eventually get challenged, let alone struck down, merely because this Bruen case has been ruled offensive and erased.

Kudos to SCOTUS for deciding to cease treating the Second Amendment's guards against government intrution like a poor ugly step-child. But it'll continue to be treated as such, throughout the states, until all the ordinances, codes, regulations and statutes get blasted out of the water because SCOTUS declares them anathema to the constitutional rule of law. Until then, it's all a guess.

The right of the people to keep and carry arms shall not be infringed upon. Pretty damned simple.

Attachments

• 64C320F8-3BFB-4B9A-9FDC-07AF004D81CF.jpeg
    64C320F8-3BFB-4B9A-9FDC-07AF004D81CF.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 28
Interesting how everyone bitches about elected officials but nobody ever comes on here and says they ran for office or served in a public office, and had to make the larger decisions.

Interesting how everyone bitches about elected officials but nobody ever comes on here and says they ran for office or served in a public office, and had to make the larger decisions.
Hey I served in the USMC as well as many other LRH members serving in the Army Navy Airforce Coast Guard. That was a lot more than being in office.
Would have run for an office but can't be a Politician and Christian at the same time.
I guess you just hit a lot of the "Ignore" lists.

Indeed, in a nation of 330M people there are relatively few who are elected reps. Almost a vanishingly small probability of someone being here, on a forum, who's the "larger decisions" sort.

Since I have run for local office I guess that makes me a superstar in your eyes, do I get extra points since I won? Most people have no idea how much time, energy, and money it takes to run for office, the higher you go I'd say it doubles or triples in all three for each rung you climb.
Most, but not all politicians, deserve the criticism they endure for either being a **** liar to get elected or they were miserably mistaken on what they said they could do. If it's the latter and they're honest with their supporters they may get a pass, if it's the first they should lose in their next primary.

Yes that is true, but the Supreme court is being ATTACKED everyday by the Liberal Crazies and our Congress is does noting or procrastinating to protect Justices. Also the Attorney General of the United States is not doing his job along with the Justice Dept.
Title 18, Section 1507 of the US Code makes it illegal to picket or parade in front of a courthouse or a judge's home with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice or with the intent of influencing any Judge.
Indviduals found in volitation of this law could be fined, sentenced to one year n prison or both.
The Title 18 Section 1507 is being broken every day and the President along with the Attorney General is doing nothing!!!
Just imagine having that *** on the Supreme Court. McConnell frustrates me a lot of the time, but that was a solid decision on his part to keep garland off the court.

Since I have run for local office I guess that makes me a superstar in your eyes, do I get extra points since I won? Most people have no idea how much time, energy, and money it takes to run for office, the higher you go I'd say it doubles or triples in all three for each rung you climb.
Most, but not all politicians, deserve the criticism they endure for either being a **** liar to get elected or they were miserably mistaken on what they said they could do. If it's the latter and they're honest with their supporters they may get a pass, if it's the first they should lose in their next primary.
Yes sir and thank you for your public service

Hey I served in the USMC as well as many other LRH members serving in the Army Navy Airforce Coast Guard. That was a lot more than being in office.
Would have run for an office but can't be a Politician and Christian at the same time.
I guess you just hit a lot of the "Ignore" lists.
I know a lot of politicians who are Christian and are doing their best to be good public servants.

Last edited: