Supreme Court 2nd Amendment Opinion Today

"For the First time in my adult life I am proud of my Country" !

Oops, I heard that somewhere before, I guess I am just one of those bitter folks clinging to my guns :)

edge.

Well, that is great. 5-4 decision, but a win is a win.

Now I have to wait on the new rules to be made so there is a "process" for me to go through.

001_grinning-smiley-003.gif
001_grinning-smiley-003.gif

Love your country Fear your Government

Long LIVE THE US OF A.

Finally the Supreme court has made a good Choice / Judgement.

Can't say much for the Exxon / Valdez and the punitive damages judgement though.

ROCK ON !!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, if that's the ruling from the Supreme Court, then how can there be any restrictions on any Americans who want to own a firearm? Does this mean that felons will be able to legally possess firearms now?

Felons can lose constitutional rights, just like they lose their freedom if they get caught and convicted of their crimes.

In all seriousness, if that's the ruling from the Supreme Court, then how can there be any restrictions on any Americans who want to own a firearm? Does this mean that felons will be able to legally possess firearms now?

Read the decision, the Court said NO to felons and NO to mentally impaired. It also does not allow ALL guns either. They did not overturn Miller.

edge.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.