Suppressor?

I put a banish 22 on my ruger 10-22 with a red dot and it's going to be a lethal combo.I haven't found any sub sonic ammo yet tho.
Any standard velocity ammo should be subsonic. I like and use CCI standard vel and Norma Tac22 in my Tikka T1X with the same suppressor you have.
some ammo labeled subsonic are needlessly underpowered and may not cycle a factory 10-22 reliably.

I won't buy a non-threaded hunting gun, rimfire or centerfire. Latest is a Sig 322 with factory red dot; supressed of course. Only one squirrel and a racoon so far, but the 20 round mag is nice.
What ammo are you running in the sig 322? I've been thinking aboutbgetting one of these

Make sure you have a properly twisted barrel....they will not shoot very accurately in almost all 22 LR guns a custom barrel is needed....it will take a 1-9"....
Thanks for the heads up, I was concerned on weight for twist but got a few bricks at a price I couldn't refuse

Make sure you have a properly twisted barrel....they will not shoot very accurately in almost all 22 LR guns a custom barrel is needed....it will take a 1-9"....
What kind of yardage are you shooting? I can get 1 MOA groups at 100 yards shooting subsonic bullets through Dead Air Mask with my CZ 457 in .22 LR. 1:16 twist.

Like wyowinchester said, all game is hunted with a suppressor. Mack Brothers vapor for my rimfire needs.

Attachments

• IMG_1162.jpeg
    IMG_1162.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0983.jpeg
    IMG_0983.jpeg
    248 KB · Views: 68