Suppressor?

The standard velocity 22lr hollow points are pellet gun quiet from my bolt gun. I'm running a Christensen ranger and a Rugged oculus can. I've used 40gr hp for years but I'm running out of my fiochi I love so much they have been insanely low report usually can get two from the same tree before they start hiding.

When Michigan made them legal I've had one riding on every gun.....been hunting since 1967 my hearing loss is great....
I'm in the same boat approaching 50% loss especially in my right ear. I wish they weren't such a hassle and I had one 20 years ago,kind a late for me now but I'm waiting on my second one it's in jail.

20201024_164902.jpg

20201024_152228.jpg

Never had a suppressor. Having a custom built, but trying to keep it light weight. Having a Titanium break put on it. It's a carbon barrel 6.5 Prc. What would be the weight difference be. I'm sure there are many different ones. Just curious.

I have a CZ457 with a Dead Air Mask on it. I'm not having any trouble finding subs for it. I've been thinking about trying it on Coyotes at night but I only have one thermal and it's mounted on the .223 / Dead Air Sandman L combo (night coyote and hog). I'm just about through with my 8.6 Blackout build but the Dead Air Primal is a few letters of the alphabet away from being released, which equals about 9 months right now. The 8.6 will be shot in loud mode at first.

Here's a group of 4 plus one flyer from the CZ with subs. I shot one round and then attempted to hit the it with the other 4. I'm standing in my back door and shooting at a plate that I can hang that is 45 yards away. The 20, 30, and 40 yard hits are from a .357 mag. I was curious if I could hit "something" from that far away if necessary.

p1416106907-4.jpg