Suppressor

The SilencerCo Omega suppressor works well for us on our coyote and hog guns. It is light and short enough to not be an issue getting in and out of the vehicles.

I run a Gunwerks 8ight on my 6x47 coyote rifle shooting 80gr Bergers, and love it. Have shot several doubles with it, and on New Years day I got one at 600 yards after missing the first shot (trying a head shot while he was in a ditch) he popped out of the ditch and had no idea what just happened. He dropped the second shot.

Here are some pictures with the Omega on the guns.

Attachments

• LWRC6-8.jpg
    LWRC6-8.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 212
  • NoslerM48-1.jpg
    NoslerM48-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 175
  • NoslerM48-2.jpg
    NoslerM48-2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 195
I love my Omega--for everything from .223 up to my 280ai. The one time I put it on a 204, there was just too much free space. Quieter than without the can, but far louder than any other round I have put through it.

thunder beast ultra 7 all the way, and if you have a problem finding one just message me and I will help it took me a week but I found out how to order them faster than a year wait time.

You can purchase direct from Thunderbeast and have them transfer to your local dealer.
They also have a list of all the dealers on their website that get shipments regularly. If you choose to order direct its a year until you get a serial number. Just an FYI

Recommend buying one rated for 300 win mag so you can put it on everything. Rather than buy several suppressors.
If you want one exclusively for a bolt gun then buy whatever tickles your fancy. Surefire makes some pretty stubby little cans.
If You want one for semi-auto (AR) then buy the OSS. Blowback of poison gasses will soon be common knowledge. OSS has figured that out and has developed a suppressor design that will change the game in the next few years. Even DOD solicitations insist on a zero blowback capability.
Alot of vets. I know have respiratory and blood issues from breathing all the toxic blowback gasses cause by shooting suppressed semi-auto's.
On a bolt gun none of that matters. But on a semi-auto you can smell, taste, and feel the gasses in your face from a standard baffle type suppressor.
Check out silencershop.com They will walk you through the whole process.
Do you own an OSS? If so, how do you like it?

They look sweet but I've never handled one. I don't think I could bring myself to spend that kind of money without a bunch of trusted advise or handling one myself.

Plenty of good options out there. As stated before, I'd suggest getting a 30 cal can first, then getting more caliber specific down the road. That'll allow you to suppress the majority of guns right away.

I prefer to not direct thread. Yes, it adds more ounces, but most quick attach muzzle devices make it a lot more difficult to cross thread or incorrectly seat the can. Doing so will also allow your 30 cal can to be used on mostly anything without having to worry about having different threads on every barrel. It especially comes in handy if you're with someone else and they are handling your cans. It makes it dummy proof.

Best advice I can give is to do your research and make sure you have everything up you need before you use it. It'd be painful to see all that cash get sent down range due to user error.