Suppressor

17Tactical

The SilencerCo Omega suppressor works well for us on our coyote and hog guns. It is light and short enough to not be an issue getting in and out of the vehicles.

Muley Madness

LRH Team Member
I run a Gunwerks 8ight on my 6x47 coyote rifle shooting 80gr Bergers, and love it. Have shot several doubles with it, and on New Years day I got one at 600 yards after missing the first shot (trying a head shot while he was in a ditch) he popped out of the ditch and had no idea what just happened. He dropped the second shot.

17Tactical

Here are some pictures with the Omega on the guns.

Attachments

• LWRC6-8.jpg
    LWRC6-8.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 95
  • NoslerM48-1.jpg
    NoslerM48-1.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 70
  • NoslerM48-2.jpg
    NoslerM48-2.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 80

Cloudrnnr

I love my Omega--for everything from .223 up to my 280ai. The one time I put it on a 204, there was just too much free space. Quieter than without the can, but far louder than any other round I have put through it.

BigTy

thunder beast ultra 7 all the way, and if you have a problem finding one just message me and I will help it took me a week but I found out how to order them faster than a year wait time.

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.

Recent Posts