Suppressor Suggestions?

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the input. Always great info shared here. That's why I posted the question here. I' leaning towards the TBAC Ultra 9".

Without a doubt Thunderbeast.

I have 9 and 7 inch ultra direct threads. I prefer the 7 due to it's length.
I have never had a noticeable point of impact difference with either suppressor going from rifle to rifle.

Without a doubt Thunderbeast.

I have 9 and 7 inch ultra direct threads. I prefer the 7 due to it's length.
I have never had a noticeable point of impact difference with either suppressor going from rifle to rifle.

I know the 7" is listed at 11.5oz, does that feel like a lot of weight on the end of the barrel?

I'm not sure there is much of a price difference of any. The 9 would be louder, but hearing the difference with the human ear would be almost impossible.

OK, I r confused, the longer suppressor has more baffles and is louder?

Obviously I r clueless here and treat me as such.... clueless nube I is.

OK, I r confused, the longer suppressor has more baffles and is louder?

Obviously I r clueless here and treat me as such.... clueless nube I is.

I'm sure 87predator meant to say the Ultra7 would be a little louder than the Ultra9. No big deal, just a slip of the fingers I'm sure.

When it comes to quiet, light, and accurate suppressors, the TBAC Ultra series, is at the top of the list. There are many other suppressors that are very good too, but if you want the quietest, lightest and most accurate suppressor you can get, a TBAC Ultra 7 or 9 is what you want.

Raydog w/TBAC does some great youtube videos on their products. If you are sorta new to the suppressor world I go watch a few of the vids he's put up.

I'm sure 87predator meant to say the Ultra7 would be a little louder than the Ultra9. No big deal, just a slip of the fingers I'm sure.

When it comes to quiet, light, and accurate suppressors, the TBAC Ultra series, is at the top of the list. There are many other suppressors that are very good too, but if you want the quietest, lightest and most accurate suppressor you can get, a TBAC Ultra 7 or 9 is what you want.

Raydog w/TBAC does some great youtube videos on their products. If you are sorta new to the suppressor world I go watch a few of the vids he's put up.

Clarity is a great thing, excellent advise, thanks.

Clarity is a great thing, excellent advise, thanks.

Anyone have any experiences with OSS Suppressors?
https://osssuppressors.com/

These are supposed to maybe be part of the H&K Sniper System that are being fielded with the US Army or US Marines (memory is a wonderful tool)

The ThunderBeast is very widely regarded from many smarter than I. I Would like to compare before I buy.

Thunder Beast does seem to be a top choice in most circles the more I read. They sound like a really good option.

Using the tbac ultra 7 on a few setups. First supressor so i cant give comparisons but it was highly recommended when i bought it. Went with the 7 over 9 due to length as i hunt with it. No regrets on this one.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.