• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Super Sniper 10x42 & Nikon Buckmasters 6-18x40 NEW

2guard

A couple of scopes I bought and put up for projects and have not used them. Both are new. I test mounted the Nikon on my 22lr and then it went back in the box (decided to go with a lower end mag, 4x variable).
The Super Sniper is one of the original Tasco versions from what I can tell. It is in a box from Bushnell that is marked factory refurbished and SS10X42. It has the Tasco paperwork/manual. It has never been mounted and is in new, perfect condition. I do not know what has been refurbished (if anything because there are no marks anywhere on the scope, but wanted to make everyone aware of it), I bought it new just like you see it. It was not marked as a refurb online when I purchased it. Glass is excellent and just like the other 10x42 SS I have owned in the past. Turrets are better than others I have owned, crisp, audible and solid clicks (maybe better because all the others I owned were used originally, not new like this one). It has a sticker on the rear ocular marked inspected by Kenko Optics, japan. I was saving this as a backup for my 308 bolt gun, but have never had to use it and really prefer vaiables.
$280 shipped to lower 48, paypal as a gift or you pay the 3% extra for fees.
2cfzbr8.jpg

1in3o8.jpg

I also have a Nikon Buckmasters 6-18x40 with the nikoplex reticle. Also new, just test mounted on the 22lr (never fired or in the field at any time). Comes with paperwork, warranty card, and everything seen in picture. Capped tall target turrets, side focus, made in the phillipines.
$275 shipped to lower 48, paypal as a gift, or you pay the 3% for the fees.
30lz4ud.jpg