• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Super RedHawk Mount and Burris Handgun scope

dk17hmr

Decieded I would rather have irons on my 454 so,
I have a Weigand combat mount, took it off my Ruger Super Red Hawk, you have to remove the rear sight of the revolver to mount it.....$35 Shipped
Burris 1.5-4x26mm matte stainless, standard cross hair, in good shape but does have ring marks, holds zero with top end 454 loads...$200 shipped, and insured.
If you want close up pics I can do that but this is what the scope and mount look like mounted on the revlover

2-3.jpg

Looking for Match Grade 168gr+ 30caliber J-bullets, or 204 Ruger Brass, or Prairie ghost Camo (medium-large)

I am interested in your scope and mount. Please let me know if it is still available. Oh, by the way I am a new member as of today.

I didn't include a url, so I am resending. Thanks
I am interested in your scope and mount. Please let me know if it is still available. Oh, by the way I am a new member as of today.

I posted a request for info on your Burris scope and mount. I didn't receive a reply. So, I figure being new I Messed up the send or you already sold the scope. Anyway, I figure trying again wouldn't hurt. I will assume a no reply this time is a no, congrats on the sale.
Take care,

Clifford Bodell
[email protected]