SUPER HOGS MAY INVADE THE US FROM CANADA

Need to treat them like coyotes, shoot on sight.
Oh we do..:but as another has said, more needs to be done than farmers and outdoorsmen opportunistically taking a crack at one if it happens to show up.

Maybe theyr more bold in the states but these Saskatchewan hogs (super or not 🤣) are cagey and smart and seem to be very nocturnal.

Oh we do..:but as another has said, more needs to be done than farmers and outdoorsmen opportunistically taking a crack at one if it happens to show up.

Maybe theyr more bold in the states but these Saskatchewan hogs (super or not 🤣) are cagey and smart and seem to be very nocturnal.
Even in areas with a ton of pig sign, you rarely see one in daylight. The Europeans drive them and that works well but they don't have the miles apon miles of contiguous forest we have. They are pushing them around in relatively limited areas, at least till you get to Hungary and Poland.

Without being able to shoot them at night here, hunting will never be an effective control. Trapping and poison are about the only realistic options.

There is rumours of this hog problem up here in Sask. I've gone actively looking a few times. I've still never seen a live one. Got a few buddies who have killed one or 2. I'd say so far it's not a problem but something to keep an eye on for sure.

Oh, if you have unsecured, breeding hogs, you have a hog problem. Think of it as a leaky pipe behind the wall where you just see a little wet spot coming under the wall and think to yourself, "That isn't a problem."

We don't have em here in Idaho, too many wolves! Speaking of wolves seen my first of the year this past Sunday, 1107 yards away and moving, a big lone black one, couldn't get a shot :(
I don't like wolves either, but have you ever seen the destruction hogs can make to a field? And they will eat any small or baby animals, turkey eggs and etc. that they can find.