sup with norma 7 mag brass?

I just started with a 7RemMag back in the spring when I found a killer deal on a used MRC X2 rifle. I have been using Norma brass the "shooters pack" from Midway. Very consistent brass when measured but I did have one issue with rims that were bent or uneven thickness from the factory. I've had several (1 in 10)bind up in the in the claw extractor due to thickness or a wave/bend on the rim. Might never have even noticed it in a push feed.
Only time I have even used Norma brass so I would hope I just got a bum batch. Reading reviews of it I would think my issue is rare.

Not true-- they SOLD lapua belted magnum brass, not made it...they have never made any belted brass. There is actually some lapua stamped 7rm brass out there too-- made by Norma.
Norma made the brass for them and it was head stamped lapua but wasn't made by them.....just like alot of nosler brass is actually made by norma and then extra weight sorting and prep is done before its sold by nosler.
The contracted it to their spec's and sold it under their name.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts