Suggestions on a new range finder or binoculars

Having used range finding binoculars in the Navy they were awesome (far Far FAR more than I could afford but seeing ranges at 5000+ yards was cool) but they weren't stabilized was definitely a hindrance. My current "go to" binoculars are Canon 12x36 IS II and they are awesome!!! Everything is shakey and you press the magic button and even with the 12 power they are as good or better than using a tripod. I'll never go back to a non-image stabilized binoculars again.

i have been using range binos for a few years now and like them much better than two pieces of glass. last year i stepped up and bought the swaro. el range and i can never go back to anything less. before that i had the vortex 5000 fury and they work excellent also.
glass range and bang.

Where we hunt in the northern zone of New York our longest shots are no more than 300 yards. I just picked up a Leica 8x42 HD off the demo list at Cameraland.Now Momma gets the Kowa Genesis 8x33's.

Old Nikon rangefinder's work for those distances and we don't use them 75% of the time.

I an thinking of getting new glass. My range finder bit the dust long ago.

The question is this: do I get separate binoculars AND a range finder? Or do I get a combined binocular/range finder? Oh yeah, my old glass was a 10x42.

I haven't shopped for these new items for a LONG time.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Did you make a choice yet c-130? I got to looking at glasses as well and there is some nice options.

C130:
Whatever you do, get something that uses the AB solver if you are serious about long range shooting. Seeing the firing solution in front of you, instantly, is priceless.

I also have a Kestrel with AB in it, but I can't say I like it. The thing is way too complicated, but the biggest gripe I have is that it uses the measured wind for the wind solution - perhaps you can enter your own, but it isn't straightforward. I use mine at this point only to measure the wind, but I always bias the wind up since it is almost always faster halfway between me and the target (if there isn't a big elevation difference or valley between me and the target, it is difficult to see something at long range).

I wish Trijicon would have brought out the Ventus. Super bummed they didn't.

C130:
Whatever you do, get something that uses the AB solver if you are serious about long range shooting. Seeing the firing solution in front of you, instantly, is priceless.

I also have a Kestrel with AB in it, but I can't say I like it. The thing is way too complicated, but the biggest gripe I have is that it uses the measured wind for the wind solution - perhaps you can enter your own, but it isn't straightforward. I use mine at this point only to measure the wind, but I always bias the wind up since it is almost always faster halfway between me and the target (if there isn't a big elevation difference or valley between me and the target, it is difficult to see something at long range).

I wish Trijicon would have brought out the Ventus. Super bummed they didn't.
AB ???

AB is short for Applied Ballistics; software written by Bryan Litz. It is used in various RFs; my SIG uses it. Not sure what Revic uses.

AB compensates for barometric pressure, temp, etc. but also spin drift and aerodynamic jump. I zero my LR rifles at 500 yards, which means my 200 yard zero has a .2 to .3 inch offset, but still, at 1000 yards, spin drift requires a 1/2 MOA hold to the left in zero wind. My old BR7 doesn't correct for spin, and it is a pain to do the mental gymnastics to account for it.

AB is short for Applied Ballistics; software written by Bryan Litz. It is used in various RFs; my SIG uses it. Not sure what Revic uses.

AB compensates for barometric pressure, temp, etc. but also spin drift and aerodynamic jump. I zero my LR rifles at 500 yards, which means my 200 yard zero has a .2 to .3 inch offset, but still, at 1000 yards, spin drift requires a 1/2 MOA hold to the left in zero wind. My old BR7 doesn't correct for spin, and it is a pain to do the mental gymnastics to account for it.
Sorry, I pulled a brain bone here, duh! And my 13 year old yellow Lab had a big eye surgery today to save his eyesight in his right eye. Been up since 3am with him. Kinda tired. I'm getting old too and at times, my brain turns to mush. Yeah, I played the "I'm getting old card". I just refer to them as "ballistics computers". Various makers. Lost in translation. Ha 🤪