+suggested primers for 6.5 creedmoor reloading?

1pocket

off the bat i am brand new to reloading having never done it before.

the rifle i use to hunt is in 6.5 creedmoor, it is a tikka t3x lite blued barrel.
i also own a tikka t3x tac a1 in 6.5 creedmoor but its to bulky to haul around in the woods. i use it as a range rifle to push my skills out farther.

hodgdon h4350 powder is what i have decided to use for this caliber....if you think its unwise please offer an alternative

whose primers should i use and whose bullets and bullet weight do you think would suit me?

i also have a large amount of 44 magnum brass used shot from a carbine used for pig and deer. do you think the 4350 powder is suitable for this cartridge and bullet?

the rifle i use to hunt is in 6.5 creedmoor, it is a tikka t3x lite blued barrel.
i also own a tikka t3x tac a1 in 6.5 creedmoor but its to bulky to haul around in the woods. i use it as a range rifle to push my skills out farther.

hodgdon h4350 powder is what i have decided to use for this caliber....if you think its unwise please offer an alternative

whose primers should i use and whose bullets and bullet weight do you think would suit me?

i also have a large amount of 44 magnum brass used shot from a carbine used for pig and deer. do you think the 4350 powder is suitable for this cartridge and bullet?
Whatever you can get that is suited for your intended purpose. They are like unicorns these days.

4350 for 44 mag? Go buy some h110 and a reloading book

Definitely start with a reputable reloading manual, there are many but I'd choose a bigger name like Hornady and stick with what the book says. Reloading skills evolve with time, and like most things, the basic fundamentals are the cornerstone for safety and success. H4350 is the default powder for the 6.5cm and will work well, it is in no way to be used for .44 magnum. CCI or Federal Large Rifle Primers are good primers for the 6.5cm. Admitting that you're new to reloading was the best possible words you could've said, lot's to learn, be safe and start reading.

You will need to make sure you buy primers that work with your brass. 6.5CM brass is offered with large and small primer pockets. Either is fine, just make sure your primers match your primer pockets, or verse versa. You will need large rifle or small rifle primers, again, depending on your brass. H4350 is just fine, I loaded for 2 different 6.5CM's last weekend and they both liked it. Bullets are a give and take. There is no perfect bullet, just a lot of really good bullets depending on your purpose. I've shot Hornady, Berger, Sierra, Nosler, and Barnes. They are all good bullet makers and offer different products for different needs. At this moment I have settled on the 143 Eldx. As cohunt suggested, Buy a reloading manual or two. Find someone to teach you the basics if possible. Even if you have to drive a couple hours to them, it is well worth it. There are things that you need to be able to put your hands on to really understand. Reloading is incredibly rewarding, but can be very dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. There are lots of helpful videos on YouTube, but there are also some that are full of opinions and not facts. Be careful what/who you listen to. This forum is a wealth of knowledge. Use the search function and read A LOT!!!

Definitely start with a reputable reloading manual, there are many but I'd choose a bigger name like Hornady and stick with what the book says.

Reloading skills evolve with time, and like most things, the basic fundamentals are the cornerstone for safety and success.

H4350 is the default powder for the 6.5cm and will work well, it is in no way to be used for .44 magnum.

CCI or Federal Large Rifle Primers are good primers for the 6.5cm.

Admitting that you're new to reloading was the best possible words you could've said, lot's to learn, be safe and start reading.

Deleted what I was typing as Sockeye hit the nail on the head. I broke it out in to statements to stress the points he made, re-read it, several times.

Reloading is a great hobby and being safe is extremely important.

For 44 Mag, I can tell you for my Ruger Super Blackhawk with 10.5" barrel, 19.2gr of Hodgdon H110 with a LPM Primer and Hornady 300gr Hornady XTP is money. Killed a rabbit at 103 yards, with a rest, with this combo, it is a great load. As for the 6.5 Creed H4350 is the cat's meow, along with RL16.

I have had excellent success with my 6.5 Creedmoor using H4350 with both the CCI BR4 and CCI 450 small rifle primers. the latter(450) being a bit hotter for colder climates.

Fed 210 primers, and h4350 is the way to go...good luck

I personally have Berger, Lyman and Nosler manuals. Hornady and Sierra are also very good. READ THEM BEFORE YOU START RELOADING. Be careful with primers, doesn't take a lot to set them off. I know a very experienced reloader that got a little sloppy seating primers and is now blind in one eye. I use a hand primer and do not face it when seating a primer. Hold it away from you, under a table or whatever to protect your face. After a primer is in the tool, squeeze just enough to keep it from falling out and turn the primer tray down so if the primer goes off it doesn't ignite the whole tray.
H4350, IMR4451 and RL16 are the best in my opinion. Vihtavuori has a powder, N555 designed for 6.5cm. Haven't tried it yet but am starting to work up load with it. Berger AR otm hybrid and Hammers are the easiest to load as they are not sensitive to seating depth. The Bergers are not hunting bullets but kill well. Regarding Hammers I would call Steve at Hammer bullets for his recommendations. Regarding how many grains of powder, ALWAYS start at recommended starting load and work up until you find the most accurate load. NEVER go below minimum and until you get some experience NEVER go above maximum and be careful approaching max loads until you can read pressure signs ( heavy bolt lift, flattened primers, etc.). Feel free to ask anyone here for advice at anytime. I still consider myself a novice (safer that way) and have learned a tremendous amount from LRH. I personally pay more attention to accuracy and how well they group rather than velocity.
Be safe, good luck and welcome to LRH.