Success again

And yet southern oregon reintroduced the **** things because we don't have enough mountain lines and need more carnivores... And they wonder why the cascade general season elk success rate is 2%....

And yet southern oregon reintroduced the **** things because we don't have enough mountain lines and need more carnivores... And they wonder why the cascade general season elk success rate is 2%....
New World Order is in control .
They're taking a few truckloads to Colorado ++ Wolves have been seen on game-cams in western Oregon . Wolves were being killed on Oregon roads back in 2007-2008 . Pendleton region/area had a couple killed back then - one was from the Boise pack .
I saw a wolf near Ebro , Florida about 8 years ago eating on an old stinky boar hog one of the lease members killed .

We have the Mexican Gray wolf here in NM. At least they are smaller than the ones up north. The deer on my recent hunt were extremely spooked. I hadn't seen that behavior since the mountain lions were common. Can't shoot them here, even if they are killing your dog right in front of you.

Congratulations on your wolf, I've always wanted to kill one. Have seen a couple Mexican grey wolfs here in Arizona hunting bears and lions.

Sure wish we could hunt them here in Michigan deer number during the winter have gone down to such low numbers....I would feed in January - April 100-120 deer its down to 9-11 and wolves seen daily.....